To view and manage your Apps, first, select the Environment in which you want to do it. To select a particular Environment, click on the corresponding button in the top left corner of the screen and then select the preferred option from the list. After that, you can view and manage your Apps from the main “Dashboard” page or from the dedicated “Apps” page.
To view your Apps from the main “Dashboard” page, first, go to “Dashboard” from the navigation menu and then scroll down to the “Apps” section.
In the “Apps” section, you are able to view and manage all your Apps. You can learn how to open and manage your Apps further in this tutorial.
To find a particular App on the main “Dashboard” page, use the search in the “Apps” section. To do so, input the name of the App you are looking for into the corresponding field.
To view and manage all your Apps from the dedicated “Apps” page, go to “Apps” from the navigation menu.
After that, you can use the search to find Apps by name. To do so, input the name of the App you want to find into the search field.
Each App has an assigned status that is displayed next to the App in all interfaces. You can use the corresponding categories to display all Apps with a particular status. Apps can have the following statuses:
- In Review: This App is being reviewed and any changes by the Developer will result in a new version of the App;
- Approved: This App is now ready to be made public and is able to be viewed on the Marketplace;
- Rejected: This version of the App does not meet standards and the Developer should fix the issues described in the reason for the change of status;
- Suspended: This App is no longer active and should not be displayed publicly in the Marketplace.
To open a particular App, either click on the corresponding App in the list or click on the three dots menu icon next to the App you want to open and then select “View” from the list.
After opening the App, you can view brief details about the App (date of creation, associated Developer, etc.). Scroll down to view more App details.
In the “App Details” section of the opened App, you can view and edit the App accordingly. To learn more about editing App details, visit this page.
To change the status of the opened App, first, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and then select “Change Status” from the list.
Alternatively, you can change the App’s status from the main “Apps” page. To do so, either click on the App’s status or click on the three dots menu icon next to the App and then select “Change Status” from the list.
In the “Change App Status” window:
- Select the preferred status from the list;
- Provide a reason for changing the App’s status (Optional);
- Click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
Once the App’s status is successfully changed, the corresponding notification will indicate so and the App’s status will change accordingly.