This OpenChannel Sample app will help you get up and running with an app store proof-of-concept in just a few minutes.
Below we have a sample developer app submission and marketplace site built in Node.js and using the OpenChannel API. The sample allows a developer to manage, submit and edit apps for a marketplace while the marketplace allows a user to browse and install apps.
- Create an account at https://my.openchannel.io (if you don’t already have one)
- Download the Node.js sample, unzip it and navigate to the root directory
- Log into your account at https://my.openchannel.io and get your API credentials from Settings -> API Credentials. Take the marketplaceId and secret and place them in the config -> request.js file
The developerId and userId is hard-coded to “1” for this sample. When integrating into your product, set the developerId to the unique id of the authenticated user that is creating the app.
- Run the command ‘npm install’ at directory root
- Run the command ‘node index.js’ at directory root